Crane Neck Beach is the gem of our neighborhood. On this page, you will find the beach rules and information about beach passes.
The following guidelines only apply to the beach existing in front of and to the right of the beach entrance path. All of the area to the left is privately owned.
- No lifeguard. Swim at your own risk.
- No dogs from April 1st to November 1st. County and State laws forbid dogs on any beach where there is community bathing, because of the public health risk. In addition, dogs can be destructive to nesting birds.
- No open fires.
- No vehicles on the beach.
- No water/jet skiing within 300 feet of the high tide line.
- No littering.
- Keep off the dunes. They are delicate and perform a vital role in protecting the land behind the beach.
- Preserve the environment.
Beach Gate Access Cards:
All Crane Neck Association members in good standing are entitled to two (2) beach gate access
cards, which are activated after your annual dues have been paid. If you are a new member and have not yet received your beach gate access cards, please contact us via email: the craneneckassociation AT gmail.com.
Fishing is not permitted in areas used for swimming. The Association fishing beach is on the far right (east) side of the beach entrance below the mean high tide mark. The area in front of the beach entrance is reserved for swimming, and to the left of the beach entrance is privately owned property.